Tutorial done by Julie G. Marcotte - How to use Wefted Hair
1. Starting at the bottom back of the head, place the weft (hair facing towards face) next to the neck and start stitching to the head.
2. Stitch all the way around the head on the seam and knot at the other side of the neck.
3. First row complete.
4. Second row. Start just above the first row, and stitch all the way around again.
5. Second row complete.
6. Hair BEFORE combing it out.
7. Hair combed out with a large tooth comb.
8. Style into pigtails and tie with a ripped piece of cloth. I cut a few strands for bangs. This is optional.
Back to Articles